Fry’s Food Stores will open its newest store this month in Apache Junction and customers can try out shopping in a new way, ordering online and picking up their groceries curbside.
The ClickList program is already in use at 32 Fry’s stores across Arizona.
Visit frysfood.com/clicklist to create a shopping list and select a time and date for food pickup, including same-day service. Apache Junction customers can begin ordering on ClickList on Nov. 7. The first of the food hauls will be available for pickup live on Nov. 10.
The new store at 150 E. Old West Highway will hold a grand opening 7 a.m. Oct. 27.
The store will be open 5 a.m. to 11 p.m., seven days a week.
Other amenities, services at new location
- Wine bar with a wine steward to assist with a wine selection or serve a local craft beer.
- Murray’s Cheese shop featuring cheeses from around the world.
- A sushi station offering fresh, made-to-order sushi.
- A bistro with seasonal offerings and Pan Asian, rotisserie chicken, salad bar, olive/antipasto bar and made-to-order meals. (The store will feature breakfast, lunch and dinner options.)
- A pizza oven serving from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Expanded selection of natural, gluten-free and organic products.
- Apparel department with name-brand clothing, shoes and accessories.
- Starbucks Coffee to open at 5 a.m., seven days a week.
- Fuel Center featuring nine pumping stations open 24 hours a day.
Read or Share this story: http://azc.cc/2wQ45MA